Tuesday, October 23, 2018

NaNoWriMo 2018: Tales of Less Pride and Prejudice!!!

Announcing my NaNoWriMo novel for 2018! Da da da da! Tales of Less Pride and Prejudice. Yes, that's the name of the blog, as well as the name of the trilogy that comprises my first three novels: First Impressions, Second Glances, and Holidays at Pemberley, or Third Encounters. The paperbacks are now out of print and, though still available for Kindle, all three stories are badly in need of proper editing. My plan is to rewrite the entire story and rerelease it in one volume. First Impressions, though in the worst condition of them all, remains, by leaps and bounds, my best selling book. So I will probably will not stop selling the original books, just offer this as an alternative to readers. Here is the preliminary cover (and a new blog banner to compliment it). What do you think?


Since I'm kind of cheating this year - working with pre-existing material - I'm hoping to make up for it by writing three times are much. Instead of 50,000 words, I'm shooting for 150,000. This is probably insane, but it fits my profile. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment