Monday, October 2, 2023

Conversations with Bard 7: Conversations with Dall-e

I'm chugging along on a Mixed-up Mashup, though I do wish I could come up with a better title. Anyway, I figured it was time to think a bit about cover art, and it seemed only appropriate that this story have a cover that is AI generated. I had a lot of fun playing with Dall-e. Most of the results were atrocious, and hilarious, but I finally found something I felt worked. Thought I'd share the images. So funny.

English & Swiss villages smashed together

Jane Austen time travel

I might use this one somewhere, someday.

I actually really like this, just not for this story.

Feel like I've read this comic.

No zombies, thanks.

Jane Austen in Switzerland! Nailed it.

Mr. Darcy in Switzerland, psychedelic style

Barbie version of Austen through the time portal.

Spooky.

I really like this one, too. Might use it someday.

This is where I landed. I'd love some feedback!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment