Monday, July 26, 2010

"Celebrating Georgette Heyer" at Austenprose


O.K. all you Heyer fanatics, get ready for the ultimate Heyer tribute. Laurel Ann of Austenprose is hosting "Celebrating Georgette Heyer" throughout the month of August. Thirty-four of her historical romances will be reviewed by a variety of bloggers, including myself (on August 18th I'm reviewing Cotillion, one of my very favorite Heyer novels). Best of all, as I have fallen way behind on Heyer posts, this event will give me the excuse to comment on  the books I have read without having to write real reviews. What could be more felicitous than indulging my passion while fostering laziness? So ladies, put on your best bonnets, and gentlemen, wear your most impeccable cravats, as we take a look in on goings on of the haut ton. It is sure to be a raucous good time.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read all your reviews! I've got some Heyer's on my list, too. I think her novels are perfect summer reads. First in my Heyer's TBR list, The Convenient Marriage. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your review of Cotillion, Alexa.

    ReplyDelete