Tuesday, December 3, 2013

More Agreeably Engaged

I've been interviewed! It's been a while since I've done one (not since First Impressions came out). I was very grateful that Janet T over at More Agreeably Engaged (love that title) was able and willing to do an interview, as with all the NaNoWriMo craziness I was having a hard time coming up with new ideas for guest posts. Plus, her questions were wonderful, which gave me a chance to step back, reflect a bit on what I've been doing for the past four years, and consider what I want to do next. I hope you'll read the post and comment. Copies of both Second Glances: A Tales of Less Pride & Prejudice Continues and Holidays at Pemberley: A Tale of Less Pride & Prejudice Concludes are up for grabs!

http://moreagreeablyengaged.blogspot.com/2013/12/tales-of-less-pride-prejudice-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment