Saturday, October 9, 2010

Janeicillin Shortage: Swapping Medicine for Wheels ...

Sorry to not post part three of Persuasion Janeicillin yesterday, but I bought a new car instead! Now that I am the proud owner of a station wagon, we had better hurry up and produce either a kid or a dog sometime soon, or I will have condemned myself to the ultimate mom car without good cause. We'll see how long it takes for me to miss my little two door VW hatchback ...

If I managed to complete part three, I will post it this weekend, so keep an eye out. However, as I have relatives visiting this weekend, I am not super optimistic that the piece will be completed for my satisfaction. If I fail to pull it together, the normal schedule will resume next Friday. Just a little teaser - this is the section where we encounter Mary Musgrove for the first time, who is something of a favorite character of mine (I have a passion for Austen's most transparent creatures). Hopefully, I will manage to do her a bit of comic justice.

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment